holiday hoops camp
||Des Moines, IA
Date: December 27-30, 2016
Grades & Times:
Boys & girls in 2nd - 8th grades
- Tuesday 27th through Friday 30th
8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Early sign up is encouraged.
- Registration starts at 8 a.m.
- If you should have additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me via email or call 503.260.4772 or 515.225.0848.
- Campers will be separated by grade, size and ability.
Please send in full payment with application
Checks payable to Michael Born Basketball Camp
- A $50 cancellation fee will be deducted from refunds.
- Camp pro-rated to $31.25 each day with a two day minimum required.
- Please indicate on the application which days you will attend.
Aspen Athletic Club
10930 Hickman Road
Des Moines, Iowa
Welcome! It is with great excitement that I invite you to participate in the Annual Michael Born Holiday Hoops Basketball Camp. My commitment to conducting the best basketball camp in the state of Iowa is second only to having as much fun as possible. Becoming a Player is hard work, but I believe the game should always remain fun!
In the four fun-filled days we will emphasize the basic skills of proper shooting, defense, dribbling, rebounding, passing and catching. The camp is great for boys and girls of all ages who want to burn off a little holiday energy or polish up on their skills!
Other important areas of becoming a Player will be discipline, listening skills, sportsmanship, teamwork and work ethic. We focus on these areas significantly. Daily full-court games and contests add to the atmosphere, build confidence and help instill the love of competition.
Come join my staff and I as we celebrate hoops over the holdiays and let us help you strive to be the best person and Player you can be! I hope to see you then!
Michael J. Born
Basketball Campman, Inc
About Michael Born - Camp Director:
- Charlotte Hornets - Scout
- Portland Trail Blazers - Director of NBA Scouting (2004-2014)
- Over 25 years camp/clinic experience
- Former Iowa State Cyclone (1989)
- Born camp T-shirt
- 10:1 player/coach ratio
- Camp Carnival (various contests)
- Daily full-court games
- 3 on 3 tournament
- Outstanding coaches!
- Structured camp schedule each day
- Strong "fundamental skills" instruction
Campers need shoes, socks, T-shirt and shorts
For more information:
Call 503.260.4772, 515.225.0848 or contact us on menu bar
Michael Born - Camp Director
Current and former men & women collegiate players
Local high school coaches